Friday, February 22, 2008

On a Roll!


Today is the end of the first week transplanting seedlings into flats! We are just thrilled to death at work to finally be seeing something green! Today we had a snow and ice storm that won't end until Sunday, I guess. The daffodils are jsut start ing to poke their heads up through the snow and I thought I saw a crocus blooming in my neighbors yard the other day! How cool it is to watch the seasons change. I know the battle between winter and spring is far from over but I have hope!!!
Did you all get to see the lunar eclipse the other night? Boy was it cool! I had a nasty bit of a cold but I kept going out every 15 minutes to watch it change. I just thought it was wonderful. The other really neat thing was that I got to share it with friends across the country all at the same time. So I checked in with TN, NJ, FL and AL and everyone was watching the same moon as I was. I love that!

No comments: